Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies or 350-701 SCOR is considered to be a course for helping you for preparing for the Cisco CCNP Security as well as CCIE Security certifications and also for the senior-level security roles. In this course, you’d be ready to master the talents and technologies you’d got to implement core Cisco security solutions for providing advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You would be learning security for networks, cloud as well as content, endpoint protection, visibility, secure network access, and enforcement. You would be gaining extensive hands-on experience deploying Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall also as Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall, mail policies, configuring access control policies, as well as 802.1X Authentication; and more. You would be gaining first practice on Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise as well as Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud threat detection features. Before we discuss it further, if you are preparing for this exam, you should opt for the training courses offered at the SPOTO Club.
What to expect in the 350-701 SCOR exam?
This course would help you prepare to take the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam. This exam would be testing a candidate’s knowledge of implementing as well as operating core security technologies.
After you clear your 350-701 SCOR:
· You would be able to earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Core certification
· You would satisfy the core requirement for CCNP Security as well as CCIE Security. To complete your CCNP Security certification, you are required to pass one of the security concentration exams. For finishing your CCIE Security certification, you would need to pass the CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Exam.
Who should get to enroll?
· Cisco integrators and partners
· Consulting systems engineer
· Network administrator
· Network designer
· Network engineer
· Network manager
· Security engineer
· Systems engineer
· Technical solutions architect
After commencing this course, you should be able to:
· Describing information security concepts as well as strategies within the network
· Describing common TCP/IP, network application, as well as endpoint attacks
· Describing how numerous network security technologies would be working together to guard against attacks
· Implementing access control on the Cisco ASA appliance as well as Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
· Describing and implementing basic email content security features as well as functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
· Describing and performing web content security features and services which would be provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
· Describing Cisco Umbrella security capabilities, policy management, deployment models, and Investigate console
· Introducing VPNs and describing cryptography solutions and algorithms
· Describing Cisco secure site-to-site connectivity solutions and explaining about deploying Cisco IOS (Internetwork Operating System) VTI-based (Virtual Tunnel Interface) point-to-point IPsec VPNs, as well as point-to-point IPsec VPN on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower NGFW (Next-Generation Firewall)
· Describing and deploying Cisco secure remote access connectivity solutions and describing how to configure 802.1X as well as EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) authentication
· Providing a basic understanding of endpoint security and relating AMP (Advanced Malware Protection) for Endpoints architecture as well as basic features
· Examining numerous defenses on Cisco devices that would be protecting the control and management plane
· Configuring and verifying Cisco IOS software Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane controls
· Describing Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise as well as Stealthwatch Cloud solutions
· Describing the basics of cloud computing, frequent cloud attacks, and how to secure cloud environment.
Check out the training courses offered at the SPOTO Club for more details regarding the CCNP Security SCOR 350-701 Exam.