To make candidates thoroughly prepare the CCIE Collaboration Lab exam, Cisco hosted the 6th webinar on June 24, 2020. Generally speaking, the webinar mainly introduced the CCIE Collaboration lab exam’s format, domains, preparation resources, etc. SPOTO now selects the essential highlights for you. Move ahead with us!
New CCIE Collaboration V3.0 Program
- The new CCIE Collaboration v3.0 program replaced CCIE Collaboration v2.0.
- You still need to pass the qualification exam (CCNP 350-801 CLCOR ) and the lab exam to achieve your CCIE collaboration certification.
SPOTO offers 100% real and valid 350-801 exam Q&As. to help you pass the 350-801 exam in the 1st try!
Buy now and get a special offer!
CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam V3.0 Format
- Expert engineers are expected to take the lead in all major parts of the network life cycle, starting from design to deploy to operate and finally optimize the network.
- The new lab format consists of a 3-hour design module where you work on scenario-based questions and the 5-hour DOO module with hands-on and web-based items
CCIE Collab. Lab Exam v2.0 vs. v3.0 Hardware and Software
- No more physical phones. Remove a call manager Express, as well as the Cisco Unity Express, is gone.
- Everything is running on the virtual machine.
What are the Blueprint Domains of CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam?
There are seven domains of the CCIE Collaboration Lab exam. The details are listed below:
Domain 1: Protocols and APIs (10%)
- SIP (e.g., protocol, headers, media negotiation)
- DTMF Relay
- Message protocols
- Collaboration APIs (e.g., UCM AXL API)
- Typically “bundled” with other practical tasks
Domain 2: Infrastructure and Quality of Services (10%)
- Network services (e.g., DHCP, NTP, DNS)
- IP Connectivity
- QoS tools
- Certificate Management
Domain 3: Call Control and Dial Plan (20%)
- Global dial plans on UCM
- SIP trunking
- Multi-cluster UDS
- CUBE dial plan
- Expressway Series dial plan
Domain 4: Endpoints and User Management (10%)
- Endpoints registration (e.g., MRA service discovery)
- User authentication and authorization (e.g., directory sync, SSO)
Domain 5: Edge Services (20%)
- SIP normalization
- CUBE redundancy
- Firewall traversal
- Expressway Series traversal
Domain 6: Media Resources and Meetings (15%)
- UCM Media Resources
- Cisco Meeting Server positioning
- Cisco Meeting Server high availability
Domain 7: Collaboration Applications and Services (15%)
- IM&P servers and clients
- Cisco Unity Connection voicemail
- Media recording
- UCCS integration and scripting
CCIE Collaboration V3.0 Lab Exam Preparation Resources
- Available Documentation during CCIE Collab. lab exam
- CCIE lab exam candidate environment will allow access to a limited set of documentation relevant for the given track
- For CCIE Collaboration v3.0, at a minimum: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/index.html
- Familiarity with the following documentation: Cisco Collaboration SRND, Cisco Collaboration Prefered Architecture, and Product deployment guides
- Study Resources:
- Start with CCIE Collaboration (v3.0) Exam topics
- Consult the CCIE Collaboration (v3.0) Learning Matrix
- Visit Cisco Live! On-demand Library https://www.ciscolive.com/global/on-demand-library.html
- Consider using Cisco Learning Library for targeted courses https://digital-learning.cisco.com/#?
- Join and be active in the collaboration Certifications CLN community and study group
- Cisco dCloud for collaboration: https://dcloud.cisco.com/
Therefore, you have grasped the highlights of the 6th Cisco webinar about the CCIE Collaboration lab exam.
Let’s see SPOTO’s valuable Lab Exam Products, which will prepare you well.
SPOTO’s CCIE Lab Service
SPOTO offers CCIE LAB Service in several tracks, including Enterprise Infrastructure, Security, Data Center, and Service Provider, wireless, and Collaboration.
- We provide three months of service and rack practice.
- We count lab service period follow your time (when we send lab materials)
- For example, if you decide to take the exam on Aug.30, we will provide the study materials on Jun.1.
Our lab service package includes
- Workbook and solution, all materials are 100% the same as the real exam.
- We provide racks for practice. The racks contain IOS, init configuration, etc.
- Our online professional tutors will solve all your problems during training through TeamView.
- Our tutorial videos will explain the workbook and solution, which will show you how to configure one section by one section.
We will provide Rack Rental service to save both your money and time!
Join us to Prepare Your Collaboration Lab Exam Smoothly
We hope this summarization will make you learn more clearly about the CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam. In the next few days, Cisco will organize another two webinars on the scope, overview, and preparation of CCIE Service Provider and Enterprise Wireless Lab Exams.
If you would like to get more info about the CCIE lab exams, please follow SPOTO for better lab exam preparation! We offer 100% real and valid exam dumps to help you pass the 350-801 exam in the first try and make you engaged in the real lab environment to grasp the skills required.