This certification would be widening your horizon of understanding, knowledge, and experience, which would make you more competent for handling multiple projects. It might even increase your pay scale by a considerable amount. PMP or the Project Management Professional is considered an internationally recognized professional designation provided by the PMI (Project Management Institute).
According to Wikipedia, as of August 2019, there were about 932,720 active PMP certified individuals and 300 chartered chapters around 218 countries and territories globally. The exam would be based on the PMI PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
|Categories||Exam Code||100% Pass Dumps|
|PMP proxy service|
|PMI-ACP proxy service|
|PMI-PBA proxy service|
About PMP Certification Exam:
The PMP exam goes to be supported by the PMP Examination Specification, which might be describing the tasks out of 5 performance domains:
1. Initiating the project (13%)
2. Planning the project (24%)
3. Executing the project (31%)
4. Monitoring and controlling the project (25%)
5. Closing the project (7%)
The exam would consist of 200 multiple choice questions written as per the PMBOK specification and the PMP Code of Ethics. The exam is believed to be a closed book and close friends, so absolutely no reference materials or friends help would be allowed. Twenty-five of the 200 questions on the exam would be sample questions utilized to fine-tune the degree of difficulty and precision of the exam and, as such, aren’t counted for or against a test taker. These questions would be placed randomly throughout the exam. The test taker is considered to be only graded on their proficiency on 175 questions. The numbers in parentheses would be describing the percentage of questions for each domain.
How to get certified with PMP?
Ensuring PMP Eligibility:
• With an Associate’s degree or High School Diploma, one is required to complete 7,500 hours of project management education and hands-on experience in heading projects.
• With a Four-year college degree, one would require to complete 4,500 hours of experience in leading projects.
• You are required to have 35 hours of project management education or training
Enrolling for PMP Training course:
• Being a PMI member isn’t a necessary criterion. However, it would be saving you a few bucks, i.e., lower exam cost. It would also make the latest study material which would be available.
Applying for the PMP Exam:
• Keeping all your educational as well as experience records ready while applying online. Also, you are required to be very specific while describing your experience. Ensure that the description is compliant with the standards of PMI. Post the application’s submission, the approval email from PMI would be arriving within ten days also because the final step would be to payout the exam fees.
Clearing the PMP Exam:
• Posting the payment of exam fees, you would be able to choose the date and the time for the exam.
• Exam would be taking place in one of the certified centers.
• Results are going to be declared on the spot after the test is finalized. However, the certification would be going to take some time.
• Once you would have cleared the examination, then you would require maintaining the certification.
• 60 PDUs have to be gained in 3 years and should be updated on the PMI website.
Achieving PMP certification would indicate that you are a reliable and robust professional in directing and managing projects. It is considered amongst one of the gold standards of project management certification. If you would be looking forward to obtaining this certification any time soon, you must check out the SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps to achieve success if your PMP Certification.