Recertification is a top priority for you and your employer, which means that you must keep up with current technology trends and certify your skills at the rigorous level of the actual certification exam.
All levels of certification require a three-year recertification requirement. Individuals who are certified will be able to recertify by completing continuing education activities, taking exams, or both.
Steps to recertify:
•Take the test
• Participate in Cisco on-site training courses
• Creative content
•Complete online training courses
•Complete training guided by lecturers
• Three-year renewal requirements
All certification levels require a three-year recertification requirement, starting on the second day of obtaining CCIE certification. As mentioned earlier, certified personnel can recertify by completing continuing education activities, taking exams, or combining the two.
How to recertify?
Certification holders still need to register and clear acceptable Cisco recertification exams. Nevertheless, individuals can now also complete learning activities to recertify, and they can also earn continuing education points within these three years.
The certificate must be reached before the expiry date of the certificate. Individuals whose certification has expired should repeat the entire certification exam process to regain certification status. As always, you can recertify by entering the next level of certification, using continuing education credits, or using both methods simultaneously.
To recertify through continuing education, please complete the following steps before your current certification expires:
• Register for the plan by logging into the CE (Continuing Education) portal from the certification tracking system
• Agree to the CE terms and conditions as part of the registration process.
• Complete your chosen recertification pathway, which may include obtaining a certain amount of CE credits from a pre-approved CE offer.
• Within 90 days after completing the project, submit your completed project to you through the CE portal for crediting.
• Track your progress in the certification tracking system
• When standards are met or approved, recertification will be obtained
• Require candidates to have a valid certification, from the day the certificate is obtained to the day the certification expires or recertified to earn credit
• Cisco does not provide extensions
• Recertification on time is your entire and sole responsibility
• Cisco will send a renewal email reminder to the email address in your certification tracking system profile
• It is your responsibility to keep your email address up to date.
•Be sure to read the 5-day test retake policy before scheduling any exams.
If you want to recertify this certificate, you have to go through the entire exam process, so you have to go through the whole study. We guess that you may forget the facts and data within three years and may need to re-master the knowledge. I want to say that you must first pass the SPOTO CCIE exam dump to succeed on the first try.