Project Management Professional or the PMP certification is considered to be one of many certifications which would be offered and developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the leading non-profit membership organization for PMP Professionals. A PMP certificate is considered to be the most important credential, which you could have as a project management professional amongst project managers.
This certification would distinguish you as a professional expert in the field of project management. It also enhances your chances of employment as a project manager, and it might often result in higher pay.
Here are the steps of Obtaining the PMP Certification Online:
Follow the below-mentioned for PMP Certification Registry:
1. Earning a bachelor’s degree or higher, in any field, from a university or accredited college. A high school diploma or GED would be also acceptable, but without a college degree, the experience, as well as course requirements, would be higher. Regardless of whether you would be having a college degree or a high school diploma, you are also required an additional 35 hours of project management courses.
2. You must then complete the experience requirements for the PMP certification. If you would possess a college degree, you are required to have about three years of experience as a project manager, with a minimum of 4,500 hours managing and leading projects. If you possess a high school diploma or GED, you would then require five years of experience as a project manager, with 7,500 hours of leading and managing projects at least.
3. Visit the certification.pmi.org as well as click on the Log In tab.
4. Click on Register Now link if you wouldn’t have login credentials for the PMI website. Otherwise, you should enter your username as well as password into the designated fields, and then you must click on Log In.
5. Click the link which is labeled Apply for PMP Credential. Complete the application of the examination. Information, like your name, address, educational background telephone number, as well as experience level would be required to complete the application.
6. Your next step would be to pay the required examination fee. As of July 2012, the computer-based testing fee for existing members of PMI is considered to be $405. The computer-based testing fee for non-members would be $555. The examination fees would be including the cost of the PMP credential.
7. You should schedule your examination date utilizing www.prometric.com/pmi. Alternatively, if you could even schedule your exam over the telephone by just giving them a call at 800-268-2802.
8. You must then visit the designated test administration center on your scheduled exam date. From the testing center, you are going to require to log into the Prometric website to complete your test.
9. Pass the 200-question examination with a score of 61 percent or more than that. The exam would be consisting of five different parts, including:
how to initiate the project
how to plan the project,
how to execute the project,
How to monitor and control the project
How to close the project.
Upon clearing the examination, you would be awarded yourPMP credentials. So, you could now obtain your PMP Certification Online, but to pass the same, you will require SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps to assure your success.