Herein we are going to discuss some tips about preparing for the CCDE Certification. Along with these tips, you would be also required to go through the training which would be provided under the SPOTO CCDE Certification Section. Go through their official website to gain access to their reliable and authentic SPOTO CCDE Dumps to enhance your chances of clearing the CCDE Exam in the first attempt.
- Study Dumps and Online Training:
A surprising revelation was that, out of 68.9% of all survey respondents who would have studied alone before their first attempt in the CCDE exam. 25.9% of the CCDEs have failed. Later they have adopted another way and selected good training like the SPOTO CCDE Online Training, which improved their success rate to 71.4%. My take would be that studying through the reliable and authentic study dumps, like provided in the SPOTO CLUB CCDE Section, would have increased their chances of achieving the same.
- Books and Cisco Live presentations:
When asked about what the three most important resources would be used to prepare for the first attempt of the CCDE practical exam was, it was seen that in first place with 89.1% of all candidates was books, and in second place with 48.9% of all candidates have chosen Cisco Live presentations. Taking into consideration that in this survey most CCDEs would have studied alone, it seems natural that one uses “individual” resources for learning or enhancing knowledge of technology, but again it is mostly not recommended.
- Bootcamps and Publications
One aspect that I have found quite interesting in this survey was, that the CCDEs who would have failed their first attempt of the CCDE practical exam remained faithful to practicing by reading books as well as watching Cisco Live presentations. While, in third place, however, the on-the-job experience would be replaced by a tie between boot camps and publications like the blogs, white papers, etc. I think, if you wish to have this certification in a single attempt, you should check out the boot camps offered under the SPOTO CCDE exam Section
- Mindset change
I wouldn’t be able to emphasize enough how important it would be to tackle the CCDE practical exam with a network design mindset, as opposed to a network engineer or the mindset of CCIE. I might have accidentally left this aspect out of the survey, but the respondent CCDEs have kept me honest about it:
- Focusing on what business wishes to achieve. Designing bearing business end goal in mind.
- Altering structure of studying from the mode of the CCIE.
- Altering Process of thinking or the way you would be looking at the information.
Some advice on test-taking strategies
In closing, I would like to add some last test-taking advice from my experience of obtaining CCDEs:
- Eventually, it is considered all about incarcerating business requirements along with constraints and mapping them into a technical solution. In the first attempt I gave in too quickly, you should just hang in there and give your best shot and later hope for the best. Also, do check out the study dumps offered in the SPOTO CCDE Certification Section, as it was quite helpful for me to clear this exam, through it.