AWS would be considered as one of the most commonly used cloud service platforms among companies across the globe! And right now, there has been a severe shortage of people who are experienced as well as knowledgeable enough to handle work with AWS. That’s where the value of the certification lies in.
An AWS Certification is nothing short of a badge of honor so as to show off how well you would be having the knowledge of the concepts of AWS. And no it doesn’t come with an ‘instant job’ guarantee. It would make the process of gaining a job a whole lot easier.
Having the tag of ‘AWS Certified’ on your resume would make lots of firms to choose you over someone else like an easy option for a recruiter. Not to mention, it is going to pay well to be certified by AWS as well! As of early 2018, AWS certified professionals would be receiving close to $125,000 per annum. So, if you gain this certification, you need good preparation courses, like that offered by the SPOTO, to help you in one try.
The first task is to know which one of the AWS certifications would be considered as the best choice for your career, on the basis of your knowledge and experience of working on the AWS platform. You could be certified as well as trained for attaining these AWS certifications at different levels, so look out for the recommended experience for the various AWS certifications which would be mentioned below:
• AWS Foundational Level- Cloud Practitioner:
Six months of experience would be required in fundamental AWS Cloud and industry knowledge.
• AWS Associate Level- Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer:
One year of experience of working on the AWS platform and implementing solutions using AWS Cloud is required.
• Professional Level- Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer:
Two years of experience in designing, operating and troubleshooting solutions using the AWS cloud is required.
• Specialty Certification- Advanced Networking, Big Data, Security:
You will need to have two to five years of technical experience in the associated domain in relation to the AWS cloud.
Once you have analyzed the requirements and decided what credential you want to take the exam for, you should seek out for pursuing that training for AWS from some Authorized Training Provider where you would be provided with various benefits, such as:
• Hands-on training in the labs to make you experienced in practically implementing AWS Solutions.
• Mock Sessions and Exam Simulators for your practice to get hands-on with all the aspects and format of the exam.
•The training course provides 24*7 availability with very resource-rich references and courseware.
• Guidance from an exam strategy planning with industry experts as your instructors of the training.
If you are looking forward to advancing your career in AWS Cloud technologies, then you must be aware of the well-recognized and significant job profiles and the average salaries of the AWS professionals.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: $108K
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professionals: $120K
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate: $97K
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate: $103K
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional: $118K
Now as you must have developed a comprehensive knowledge of the AWS certifications and the next step that you need to do is to take the training for your certification so as to enhance your skills for clearing the AWS certification exam in the very first attempt. I would recommend that SPOTO would be a nice choice, as they are the best one when it comes to various IT certification.