Since the introduction of the CCIE Wireless certification in 2009, there has been a path for the professionals to be recognized as a Wireless Expert. The journey to becoming a CCIE Wireless will not be one of the easiest or shortest activities you will ever venture into. However, from the defining moment that you would be making that decision, you would also find many rewards along the way; from increasing your knowledge as well as technical ability across a variety of technologies, to gain peer recognition as a wireless expert once you have obtained those sought after CCIE. The best way to prepare for the CCIE Wireless Lab exam is by gaining precise training, which is offered at some reputed firms like the SPOTO Club.
Preparation tips for CCIE Wireless Lab Exam:
Assessing Strengths & Weaknesses
There is no single universal formula or recipe for successfully passing your CCIE, as each candidate has their strengths and weaknesses. However, most candidates should benefit from the below points:
- Utilize the blueprint for determining your conceptual, practical and theoretical experience and establish a skill-matrix and also identify your knowledge-level by rating yourself on each topic; on a scale of 1-to-5, 1 being poor while 5 being Excellent.
- Evaluating your hands-on experience in each technology as well as topic areas which would be listed on the blueprint for the lab exam.
- For areas of strength, just practice for speed and perfection.
- For weaker areas, you are required to boost your knowledge level by following trainings, which would be obtained through selected reading material, online resources, and lots of hands-on practice.
- If this is would be your first CCIE, you should also gain a good study dumps provider, like the SPOTO Club.
CCIE Wireless Bootcamps
Bootcamps could be another source of confusion for candidates who would be preparing for CCIE certification. There would be many 3rd party vendors who are offering CCIE bootcamps as well as preparation workshops. You should note, that the bootcamps, would only work, if acquired through some good and reliable resources, like the SPOTO Club, else it would be just waste of time.
Lab Exam Tips and Techniques
Finally, I would like to share certain Lab exam tips and techniques that would be able to make your CCIE Lab Exam preparation easy. Some of these items are trivial but many times candidates tend to forget them:
- Read the entire exam first.
- Redraw topology (consolidate information from all the Diagrams given)
- Plan your exam, divide-and-conquer rule.
- Manage your time by the total number of Sections/Questions.
- Make no assumptions.
- Ask the proctor for clarifications.
- The 10-min rule – report any hardware equipment issues or technical problems to the proctor after troubleshooting 10 min on it
- Keep a list of everything, items need to be re-visited or re-checked or re-verified before exam end.
- Work through questions as a unit.
- Some questions are considered to be independent, and some are inter-dependent. Read carefully.
- Test your work, functionality is important. Do not rely on config only.
- Save configurations frequently.
- Minimize last-minute changes.
- Plan at least 45 to 60 mins towards the end of the exam for the re-verification all your work from the beginning.
- You should also reduce stress, by arriving early to the exam location.
Hence, if you wish to have the CCIE Wireless Certification Lab Exam in single attempt, you are required to gain the preparation courses, which are being offered at the SPOTO Club. They would provide you the best study materials and hands on training to ease your Lab Exam.