SPOTO’s 350-801 exam dumps cover all real exam answers and questions. If you are interested in this, and you can contact us.
1.An administrator is trying to change the default LINECODE for a voice ISDN T1 PRI. Which command makes this change?
2.How does an administrator make a Cisco IP phone display the last 10 digits of the calling number when the call is in the connected state, and also display the calling number in the E.164 format within call history on the phone?
Configure a calling party transformation pattern that keeps only the last 10 digits.
Configure a translation pattern that has a Calling Party Transform Mask of XXXXXXXXXX.
On the inbound SIP trunk, change Significant Digits to 10.
Change the service parameter Apply Transformations On Remote Number to True.
3. An engineer configures Cisco Unified Communications Manager to prevent toll fraud. At which two points does the engineer block the patten in Cisco Unified CM to complete this task? (Choose two.)
4. What is a software-based media resource that is provided by the Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Application?
video conference bridge
5. Multiple route patterns match a number. How does Cisco Unified Communications Manager determine which pattern to use?
the one that discards everything PreDot
the one with the longest match
the one that comes first in numerical order
the one with the closest match
6. Which statement about Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco IM and Presence backups is true?
Backups should be scheduled during off-peak hours to avoid system performance issues.
Backups are saved as unencrypted.tar files.
Backups are saved as .tar files and encrypted using the web administrator account
Backups are not needed for subscriber Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco IM and Presence servers.
7. An administrator recently upgraded a Cisco Webex DX80 through its web interface but discovered the next morning that the until had reverted to its previous version. What must the administrator do to prevent this from happening again?
Confirm the phone load name in the phone configuration.
Set the prepare cluster for rollback to pre-8.0 enterprise parameter to true.
Assign a universal device template to the phone.
Assign a phone security profile with secure SIP
8. A user forwards a corporate number to an international number. What are two methods to prevent this forwarded call? (Choose two.)
Check Route Next Hop By Calling Party Number on the international route pattern.
Block international dial patterns in the SIP trunk CSS.
Configure a Forced Authorization Code on the international route pattern.
Set the Call Classification to OnNet for the international route pattern.
Set Call Forward All CSS to restrict international dial patterns.
9. When a phone is registered over Mobile and Remote Access, where does it register?
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Cisco Unified Presence Server
10. A network administrator deleted a user from the LDAP directory of a company. The end user shows as Inactive LDAP Synchronized User in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Which step is next to remove this user from Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
Restart the Dirsync service after the user is deleted from LDAP directory.
Delete the user directly from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Wait 24 hours for the garbage collector to remove the user.
Execute a manual sync to refresh the local database and delete the end user.