The new CCNA would have replaced the CCNA Security certification and if you would be holding an active CCNA Security certification before February 24, 2020, you might be able to the new CCNA. Let’s have a look at the new CCNA Certification.
CCNA Certification and Training
Cisco Announced: One training course, one exam
Achieving CCNA certification would be considered as the first step in preparing for a career in IT technologies. In order to earn CCNA certification, you would have to clear one exam that would be covering a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, which would be based on the latest networking technologies, software development skills, as well as job roles. Do check out the training courses which are being offered at the SPOTO Club to make sure that you succeed.
They have designed the new CCNA program for the preparation of you for today’s associate-level job roles in IT technologies. CCNA Certification would now include security and automation as well as programmability. The program would be having one certification that would be covering a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam as well as one training course for helping you prepare.
Newly retooled for the latest technologies as well as job roles, the CCNA training course as well as the exam would be giving you the foundation that would be yours required to take your career in any direction. CCNA Security certification would be covering as a breadth of topics, which are going to be including:
- Automation and programmability
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Network access
- Network fundamentals
- Security fundamentals
There would be no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, but you would be required to have an understanding of the exam topics prior to taking the exam.
CCNA candidates often also have:
- One or maybe more years of experience implementing and administering Cisco solutions
- Basic IP addressing Knowledge
- A good understanding of network fundamentals
What you would be learning in this course?
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) course would be giving you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through an amalgamation of lecture, hands-on labs, as well as self-study, you would be learning how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components like the switches, routers, as well as wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, as well as software-defined networking.
- Instructor-led training: You would be required about 5 days in the classroom and 3 days of self-study
- Virtual instructor-led training: Which would be about Equivalent of 5 days of classroom instruction and 3 days of self-study
- E-learning: Which would be about Equivalent of 8 days of classroom instruction
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Learning the skills and knowledge for installing, configuring, and operating a small- to medium-sized network
- Acquiring a foundation in the essentials of security, networking, as well as automation
- Preparing for the 200-301 CCNA exam, which would be earning the CCNA certification.
Who should enroll?
This course is basically designed for anyone who would be seeking CCNA certification. The course would be also providing foundational knowledge for all support technicians who would be involved in the basic operation, installation, and verification of Cisco networks.
The job roles which would be best suited to the material in this course would be :
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
So, if you wish to gain the new CCNA Certification, check out the study dumps, offered by the SPOTO Club to ensure your success.