Yes, the same written exam would be serving as the core exam for both the certifications, i.e., CCNP certification and CCIE certification. Now, let’s look at this new Core Exam, which is popularly known as the ENCOR Exam.
Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
What would you be learning in this course?
This course would be able to give you the skills and knowledge which would be required to troubleshoot, configure, as well as manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You would also be learning for implementing security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by utilizing solutions like the SD-Access and SD-WAN.
This course would assist you prepare to require the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, otherwise referred to as ENCOR exam, which might be the a part of four new certifications:
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core
How you’ll benefit
This course would be able to help you out in:
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and managing enterprise wired and wireless networks.
- Implementing security principles within an enterprise network
- Preparing to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) examination.
Who should be enrolling?
- Mid-level network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Help desk technicians
Let’s discuss further what’s changed between the previous CCIE Routing and Switching and the new CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Exam Topics. Before that, if you are looking forward to gaining the new CCIE certification in a single attempt, you should opt for the training courses offered by the SPOTO Club.
Differences Between CCIE Routing and Switching Written and New CCIE ENCOR Exam Topics
- Beyond the addition of wireless topics, network fundamental topics are considered to be pretty much gone.
- Layer 2, Layer 3, as well as VPN technologies, have only seen removal and no additions. If you compare ENCOR with 400-101 V5.1 blueprint, you would be shocked to see that protocols or technologies like VLANs, most multicast, RIP, DMVPN, iBGP, IS-IS, MPLS/MPLS VPNs and even most topics are going to be related to OSPF as well as eBGP have been eliminated. Now, if you would be looking at the CCIE Enterprise Lab exam topics, all of those topics would still be there.
- Security topics are a net gainer by a significant margin, like about 15%. However, most security topics are Cisco proprietary and would be lacking some crucial security technologies and solutions like CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker). While there has been an addition of REST API, it is not good to look at the next-gen FW and Cisco cyber threat defense.
- IP or Infra services topics would be having shrunk, but Cisco still would be managing to paddle along Flexible NetFlow as well as DNA Center.
- Finally, it is perfect to see how Cisco flunked away IOT topics, but super surprised for witnessing the removal of SDN, Kubernetes as well as containers topics. Cisco would also have added a lot of proprietary SD-WAN, also known as Viptela solution.
Generally, CCIE certification is considered to be a significant investment, and when acquired, a considerable achievement. CCIE Lab exam is deemed to be the last stage of becoming a CCIE certified professional. Candidates would always be looking for reliable study materials to prepare and pass the lab exam easily and quickly. SPOTO Club would be offering professional and custom study plan for every candidate. You won’t be wasting your time as well as money on exam fees or other material fees. You would be able to prepare and pass your CCIE exam in the first attempt with the help of the SPOTO Club.