Tip No. 1. Study your way at your own pace
A surprising revelation was that 68.9% of all survey respondents which would be studied alone before their first or only CCDE practical exam attempt. 25.9% of the CCDEs who would have failed their first attempt changed their study strategy in this aspect; of that 71.4 % who have started studying in a study group or with a partner and the other 28.6% who have studied alone. So, you should choose the way, which would be suitable for you to learn all the concepts. I would say that you should also check out the courses, which would be offered at the SPOTO Club’s CCDE Certification.
Tip No. 2. Books and Cisco Live presentations:
When asked what would be the three most important resources which would be utilized to prepare for the first attempt of the CCDE practical exam were, in first place with 89.1% of all candidates was books, and in second place with 48.9% of all candidates was Cisco Live presentations. But again, if you wish to have better results, your best chances would be through the study dumps offered at the SPOTO CLUB CCDE Certification. Bearing in mind, that most CCDEs in this survey would be studied alone, it seems natural that one uses “individual” resources to learn or enhance knowledge of technology.
Tip No. 3. Network design experience
What CCDEs would be telling you would be the key for them to becoming CCDE-certified varies. What they might not tell you, however, is that they haven’t started from zero quite on the contrary! 48.9% of all survey respondents would have more than 7 years of design experience before their first CCDE practical exam attempt. Furthermore, 37.1% of the CCDEs who would have failed their first attempt spent between 6 and 12 months between their first attempt as well as their passing attempt tightening their experience.
Tip No. 4. Bootcamps and Publications
One aspect that I found interesting in this survey was, the CCDEs who would have failed their first attempt of the CCDE practical exam which would be remained faithful to preparing by reading books for the first place and watching Cisco Live presentations as the second place. In third place, however, on-the-job experience has now been replaced by a tie between boot camps as well as publications like the blogs, white papers, etc. So, if you wish to have a good training module, you could have it through the SPOTO Club’s CCDE Online Training Programs.
Tip No. 5. Mindset change
I couldn’t emphasize enough how would be important it is to tackle the CCDE practical exam with a network design mindset, as opposed to a network engineer or CCIE mindset. I would recommend you to take the practice courses which would be offered at the SPOTO Club’s CCDE Dumps Sections.
Finally, here are some Test-taking Strategies which for Candidates appearing for CCDE Exam:
- Firstly I would advise you to go for lots of practice tests, which you could gain at the SPOTO Club’s CCDE Exams.
- My advice to anyone is to answer each and every question independent of the previous or next question and not to get distracted by the path or branch that the exam has chosen.
- Evaluate each and every option as well as a possibility against the business requirements and technological constraints.
- And at the end, it would be all capturing business requirements along with constraints as well as mapping them into a technical solution.
So, with the combination of these tips and gaining SPOTO Club’s CCDE Exam Materials, you could achieve CCDE in a single attempt.