The PMP, or shortly known as Project Management Professional, is considered to be an exam that would be conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). It is a globally recognized certification. The review consists of 200 multiple choice questions, which outlines the five process groups such as Initiation, Executing, Planning, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing and nine knowledge areas such as Integration, Time, Scope, Quality, Cost, Communication, Human Resource, Risk, and Procurement.
Out of the 200 questions, 25 of them would be the pretest questions. Pretest questions would be appearing randomly during the exam, don’t affect the candidate’s score, and are utilized in examinations as an effective way for increasing the number of survey questions that could be used in future PMP exams. The passing score for the review would be almost 61%, which means you are required to answer 106 questions correct out of 175 scored questions. Below mentioned are some examples of the PMP Question and Answers. For guaranteed success, check out the study dumps offered by the SPOTO Club for achieving the PMP Certification in a single attempt.
Some Examples of PMP Questions and Answers
1. Imagine a project with a 60% chance of a $100,000 profit and 40 percent of a US $100,000 loss. The Expected Monetary Value for the project would be:
A. $100,000 profit
B. $20,000 profit
C. $40,000 loss
D. $60,000 loss
EMV (Expected Monitory Value) would be computed by the formula mentioned below:
EMV = Probability × Impact. Computing both positive and negative values and then adding them:
0.6 × $100,000 = $60,000 0.4 × $100,000 = $40,000 therefore
EMV = $60,000 – $40,000 = $20,000 profit.
2. Assuming that the ends of a range of estimates would be +/- 3 sigmas from the mean, which of the following range would be estimated to involve the LEAST risk?
A. 22 – 30 days
B. 30 days, plus or minus five days
C. Mean of 28 days
D. Optimistic = 26 days, most likely = 30 days, pessimistic = 33 days
The estimation with the smallest range would be less risky.
3. If a risk would be having a 20 percent chance of happening in a given month, and the project would be expected to last five months, what would be the probability that the risk event would be occurring during the fourth month of the project?
A. 20 percent
B. 60 percent
C. 80 percent
D. Less than 1 percent
4. An accepted deadline for the project would be approaching. However, the project manager would realize only 75% percent of the work has been completed. The project manager then would be issuing a change request. What should the change request be authorized?
A. Additional resources using the contingency fund
B. Corrective action based on causes
C. Escalation approval to use contingency funding
D. Team overtime to meet schedule
5. The risk would be identified during which risk management process or processes?
A. Identify Risks
B. Identify Risks and Monitor and Control Risks
C. Performing Qualitative Risk Analysis and Monitoring and Controlling Risks
D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis and Identify Risks
6. What would be meant by RACI?
A. Recommended, Accountable, Consulted, Inform
B. Responsible, Accountable, Confirm, Inform
C. Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Inform
D. Responsible, Accountant, Consulted, Inform
The RACI chart is considered to be an example of the Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM), which would be showing the relationship between activities and the team members.
If you wish to have more such questions, you should gain the study dumps, which would be offered at the SPOTO Club.