As we know, the need for professionals who are able to control the tools which keep information and communication flowing continues to grow. There is no doubt that such a demand is increasing significantly. Especially in the challenging times facing lots of security threats, taking good control of technology can enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and bring about competitive advantage. This is why networking positions are almost anti-recession positions.
Since Cisco Certifications are well-known and can be served as the golden standard in the IT field, obtaining the Cisco certifications can assist you to grasp the expertise that you need to stand out yourself in the job market. This blog will show you the reasons and values of getting Cisco certifications.
Growing demand for IT professionals
- By 2030, the need for IT professionals worldwide would be expected to increase twice.
- The continually evolving new skills in security, programmability, SDN, SD-WAN are increasing the demand. In the next five years, the need for these positions is expected to increase by more than 70%.
As a leading network technology provider, Cisco provides Cisco certification to certify IT professionals in various network disciplines so that candidates can have the right talents at the right time. Cisco certification allows candidates to verify their skills of running network which are needed by employees. Besides, certifications can prove your experience and bring valuable, measurable rewards to your career. Learn more about certification and training on SPOTO. As the leader of IT training for 17 years, we have helped thousands of candidates to pass their Cisco certification exams and other IT exams. If you want to obtain the cisco certification, come on to join us!
Why should I get a Cisco Certification?
Certified network professionals can require higher salaries.
- According to Global Knowledge’s 2019 IT Skills and Salary Report, the average Cisco-certified professional in North America earns $101,533 a year. While the number goes to $33,056, $54,852, and $50,906 in Latin America, EMEA, and Asia-pacific separately. And the worldwide salary with cisco certifications is $71,800 on average.
- In all regions, the salaries of certified professionals surpass the salaries of non-certified staff. The most significant discrepancy between certified and non-certified staff is in Latin America (21% difference) and Asia-Pacific (11%). In North America, professionals with certifications earn 7% more than peers without certifications.
A Competitive Advantage:
- A global survey conducted by Forrester Consulting of IT HR, commissioned by Cisco, finds that certifications are second only to university degrees to be eligible for work and regarded as the highest criteria for determining work abilities.
- According to the study, HR Perception of IT Training and Certification, 2015, conducted by CompTIA, found that 72% of employers require IT certifications for specific job openings, and more than 2/3 employers use certifications to evaluate a candidate’s work abilities and goal.
- Cisco Certifications validate the technical expertise and skills of candidates in many areas, including enterprise, security, service provider, and other technologies. At the same time, Cisco certifications grant certification holders a competitive advantage compared to those with the same level of practical experience.
New career options:
Internet skills are required in various industries, including high-tech, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, media, transportation, and utilities.
As technology changes and evolves quickly in this challenging era, there would be more and more new jobs in the IT field. For example, the role of security experts is expected to double than today as the network threats most frequently occur in the network. No matter what new job positions may arise, what you should do is enhance your technical knowledge and update your skills to face the changing world and avoid being left behind. Thus, getting a Cisco certification is an excellent choice for proving your ability to your potential employees.
Wondering where to start?
Now that Cisco certifications are much valuable for both your skills and future career. You may be wondering how can I start? Don’t worry! SPOTO is with you every step in the way!
SPOTO offers 100% latest and real Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE practice tests as well as CCIE lab courses to all candidates. You will be engaged in the most updated Cisco topics and technologies required to ensure you are 100% prepared.