The CCIE Lab exam would consist of out of 2 modules that would be fixed in time and delivered in a fixed sequence:
- Module 1: Design Dedicated – 3 hours
- Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize Dedicate – 5 hours
Skills regarding the Automation and Network Programmability, as per Exam Topics, are considered to be an integral part of both modules. http://themanwhotalkswithwolves.com/tag/covet/
Candidates will be tested on varying technologies and solutions listed in the Exam Topics throughout both modules. While both modules are considered independent of each other, there would be a progressive storyline built upon throughout the 8 hours lab practical exam. Candidates won’t be able to navigate back-and-forth between modules. incontri adesso Newest Update!-Spotlights of 2020 Cisco Live 2nd Webinar on CCIE Lab Environment and Delivery Engine
Module 1: Design (3 hours)
This module’s main aim would be to measure the ability to create, analyze, validate, and optimize network designs, which is considered the base for all deployment activities.
Candidates would be required to:
- Understanding the capabilities of different technologies, solutions as well as services.
- Translating customer requirements into solutions.
- Assessing readiness for supporting proposed solutions.
The module is considered to be based on a scenario, without access to any devices. Candidates would be offered a set of documentation that would be required for discerning before answering web-based items.
Examples of documentation include email threads, high-level design, network topology diagrams, customer requirements, restrictions, etc. Examples of web-based items include Multiple-Choice-Single-Answer, Multiple-Choice-Multiple-Answer, Drag-and-Drop, Dropdown items, etc.
During this module, backward navigation would be disabled. As such, candidates won’t be having full visibility on all questions within this module. Point(s)value will be associated with each item that isn’t displayed within this module.
Enroll in SPOTO CCIE EI Training Now!
Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize (5 hours)
In this module, candidates must be operating, deploying, and optimizing network technologies and solutions.
- Deploy: Candidates must build the network according to the design specifications, customer restrictions, and requirements. All steps required for a successful network implementation would be covered, including configuring, integrating, and troubleshooting the commissioning of technologies and solutions, as per Exam Topics.
- Operate and Optimize: Candidates would be required to operate and optimize network technologies and solutions. This is going to include monitoring network health, configure the network to improve service quality, network performance, reduce disruptions, reduce operating costs, mitigate outages, and maintain high availability, reliability, and security, and diagnose potential issues and adjust configurations for aligning to changing business goals and/or technical requirements.
This module would be providing the setup that is considered to be very close to an actual production network environment and would be consisting of both hands-on and web-based items. Where possible, a virtualized lab environment would be utilized in this module. You are required to refer to the equipment and software list for more detailed information.
If you want to pass the Cisco exams and look for the most reliable and clear to understand Study material, it would be elementary for you to gain it at SPOTO CCIE Lab Exam Dumps. We would be presenting you here the latest questions and answers of Cisco exams, which would be accurate according to the updated exam. Gain our SPOTO CCIE Lab Exam Dumps to acquire success in the very first attempt.