350-501 Exam overview:
This examination would be testing your knowledge of implementing core service provider network technologies, which would be including:
• Core architecture
• Network assurance
• Quality of services
350-501 SPCOR Exam v1.0 or Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies:
What You would be learning in this course?
SPCOR v1.0 or The Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies course would be teaching you about how to verify, configure, troubleshoot, as well as optimize next-generation, Service Provider IP network infrastructures. It would be providing a deep dive into Service Provider technologies that would be including services, core architecture, automation, quality of services, networking, security, and network assurance. Before we discuss more these courses, you should check out the training courses which are being offered at the SPOTO Club to ensure your success.
This course would be also helping you to prepare for taking the 350-501 Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR) exam, which would be part of the new CCNP Service Provider certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Service Provider Core certification.
Who should be Enrolled?
• Network administrators
• Network designers
• Network engineers
• Network managers
• Project managers
• System engineers
After the completion of this course, you would be able to:
• Describing the Service Provider network architectures, concepts, and transport technologies
• Describing the Cisco IOS (Cisco Internetwork Operating System) software architectures, main IOS types, as well as their differences
• Implementing OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) in the Service Provider network
• Implementing IS-IS (Integrated Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System) in the Service Provider network
• Implementing BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) routing in Service Provider environments
• Implementing route maps and routing policy language
• Describing IPv6 transition mechanisms used in the Service Provider networks
• Implementing high-availability mechanisms in Cisco IOS XR software
• Implementing traffic engineering in modern Service Provider networks for optimal resource utilization
• Describing segment routing and segment routing traffic engineering concepts
• Describing the VPN technologies used in the Service Provider environment
• Configuring and verify Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) L2VPN in Service Provider environments
• Verifying and Configuring MPLS L3VPN in Service Provider environments
• Implementing IP multicast services
• Describe the QoS (Quality of Service) architecture as well as QoS benefits for SP networks
• Implementing QoS in Service Provider environments
• Implementing control plane security in Cisco devices
• Implementing management plane security in Cisco devices
• Implementing data plane security in Cisco devices
• Describing the YANG (Yet Another Next Generation) data modeling language
• Implementing automation and assurance tools and protocols
• Describing the role of Cisco NSO (Network Services Orchestrator) in Service Provider environments
• Implementing virtualization technologies in Service Provider environments
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies v1.0 (SPCOR 350-501) exam is considered to be a 120-minute exam that would be associated with the CCNP Service Provider, CCIE Service Provider, as well as Cisco Certified Specialist – Service Provider Core certifications. This exam would be testing a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core service provider network technologies which would be including core architecture, automation, networking, services, quality of services, security, as well as network assurance.
The following topics would be the general guidelines for the content which would be likely to be included on the exam. For better reflecting the contents of the exam as well as for clarity purposes, the guidelines below might be able to change at any time without notice.
So, if you wish to gain this certification in a single attempt, you should check out the training courses which are being offered at the SPOTO Club.