Before we discuss the institute to train for the Oracle Certification, let’s first gain some knowledge about the Oracle Certification Program. Oracle Certification Program certifies that the candidates on skills as well as knowledge related to Oracle products and technologies. Credentials would be granted based on a combination of clearing exams, training as well as assignments which would be based on the performance, depending on the level of certification.
There are in total of 6 levels of Oracle Certification credentials:
- The Oracle Certified Junior Associate otherwise known as OJA credential is considered as a novice-level certification which would be focused on students in secondary schools, two-year colleges, and four-year colleges as well as universities and faculty members who teach computer science and foundational Java classes.
- The Oracle Certified Associate otherwise known as OCA credential is the first step toward achieving an Oracle Certified Professional certification. The OCA credential would be ensuring a candidate would be equipped with fundamental skills, providing a strong foundation for supporting the products of Oracle.
- The Oracle Certified Professional otherwise known as OCP credential would be able to build upon the fundamental skills which would be demonstrated by the OCA. The Oracle Certified Professional has a command over a specific area of Oracle technology as well as it demonstrates a high level of knowledge as well as skills. IT managers would often use the OCP credential in order to evaluate the qualifications of employees as well as job candidates.
- The Oracle Certified Master otherwise known as OCM credential would be recognized as the highest level of demonstrated skills, knowledge and proven abilities. OCMs would be equipped to answer the most difficult questions and provide solutions to the most complex problems. The Oracle Certified Master certification would be validating a candidate’s abilities through clearing rigorous exams which would be based on performance. The certification typically would be building upon the fundamental skills of the OCA and the more advanced skills of the OCP.
- The Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) credentials recognize competency in specific, niche-oriented technologies, architectures or domains. Credentials would be independent of the traditional OCA, OCP, OCM hierarchy, but often build upon skills which would be proven as an OCA or OCP. Competencies that would be falling under the umbrella of the Expert program range from foundational skills in order to mastery of advanced technologies.
- The Oracle Certified Specialist otherwise known as OCS credentials are typically are the certifications which would be oriented on the implementation targeting employees of current Oracle partners, though the certifications would be available for all the candidates, partner or not. These certifications are built on much-focused products or skillsets as well as provide a solid measure of a candidate’s level of expertise in a particular area.
Why Choose SPOTO for Oracle?
Below mentioned are the Reasons for Choosing SPOTO
SPOTO Institute was founded in 2003 would be concentrating on IT Certification training, included Cisco certification, CISSP certification, AWS certification, RedHat Linux certification as well as other popular certifications. Over 16 years, SPOTO has helped lots of candidates to achieve their Oracle certification, which would be conveying numerous IT employees to Fortune companies.
As a well-developed team, SPOTO would be always completing architecture as well as a system to provide customers with a complete set of services. The customers would feel contented because of conveying of the whole team throughout the preparation for their exams.
SPOTO has helped customers to obtain good grades in the Oracle as well as IT certification, while customers have also helped SPOTO obtain reputation and motivation to keep going in this field.
So, join the SPOTO, and achieve your dream of being certified with Oracle Certifications.