The Cisco Certified Network Associate v1.0, otherwise known as CCNA 200-301 exam, would be considered to be about 120-minute associated with the CCNA certification. This exam would be testing a candidate’s skills and knowledge, which would be related to network access, network fundamentals, IP services, IP connectivity, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability. The course, Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions or CCNA, would be able to help candidates for the preparation for this exam.
We are going to discuss the topics which would be general guidelines for the content, which would be likely going to include on the exam. However, other related issues might be appearing on any specific delivery of the exam. For better reflecting the contents of the exam and for clarity, the guidelines below might be able to change at any time without notice. Before we check it out, if you wish to acquire the New CCNA Certification in the very first attempt, you should opt for the training courses offered at the SPOTO Club.
Download free 200-301 demo here! Contact us!
Cisco CCNA Exam details
- Identifying the components of a computer network and describing their essential characteristics.
- Understanding the model of host-to-host communication.
- Describing the functions and features of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) software.
- Describing LANs as well as the role of switches within LANs.
- Describing Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and illustrating the operation of switches.
- Installing a switch as well as performing the initial configuration.
- Describing the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting.
- Describing the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer.
- Exploring functions of routing.
- Implementing basic configuration on a Cisco router.
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identifying and resolving common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing.
- Describing IPv6 main features and addresses and configuring and verifying basic IPv6 connectivity.
- Describing the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing.
- Defining, implementing, and verifying VLANs (Virtual Local Area Networks) and trunks.
- Describing the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explaining the basics of dynamic routing protocols and Describing components and terms of OSPF (Open Shortest Path First).
- Explaining how STP (Spanning Tree Protocol) and RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol) work.
- Configuring link aggregation utilizing EtherChannel.
- Describing the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols.
- Explaining primary WAN and VPN concepts.
- Describing the operation of ACLs (Access Control Lists) and their applications in the network.
- Configure Internet access utilizing DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) clients and explaining and configuring NAT (Network Address Translation) on Cisco routers.
- Describing necessary QoS (Quality of Service) concepts.
- Defining the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks could be built, and how to utilize WLCs (Wireless LAN Controllers).
- Describing network and device architectures and introduce virtualization.
- Introducing the concept of network programmability and SDN (Software-Defined Networking) and Describing smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Center, SD-Access (Software-Defined Access), and SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network).
- Configuring essential IOS system monitoring tools.
- Describing the management of Cisco devices.
- Describing the current security threat landscape.
- Describing threat defense technologies.
- Implementing a basic security configuration for the plane of device management.
- Implementing the necessary steps for hardening network devices.
Now that you have gone through the Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam Syllabus, and if you wish to have gain more in-depth knowledge about the same, you should enroll in the SPOTO Club training courses.
As the leader in IT certification exam training, SPOTO has helped thousands of candidates to pass their IT certification exams at the first try, such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE LAB exams over the 17 years.
- 100% real CCNA 200-301 exam questions & answers
- Quick delivery of materials after payment
- 100% passing rate guaranteed to make you pass the exam easily without worries!
- Fewer questions, more efficiency to save your time!
- 7/24 professional online tutors to tackle all your difficulties.