Relying on mere books won’t help you out in achieving the CISSP. Along with them, you will also require a good training course, as offered at the SPOTO Club. Though, below I have mentioned some books for the CISSP. I hope it would be useful for you.
Besides, one of the fastest ways to clear the CISSP exam is to use SPOTO 100% pass dump!
SPOTO 100% real and valid CISSP dumps have helped thousands of candidates to pass CISSP in the first try!
An Easy Guide To CISSP
Among the newest additions to this list, Easy Guide by Austin Songer’s: CISSP is considered to be an independently published accompaniment to a full-blown CISSP textbook.
- At 100 pages, it is believed to be one of the shortest books available on the market for CISSP aspirants.
- The first edition of the book was published in 2015 and has not yet picked up traction among aspirants.
Great CISSP Study Guides and Books for the CISSP Certification
- This do-it-yourself ‘kit’ is much more of a suggestion labor-intensive prepared for professionals who are preparing for the CISSP examination –not quite a full-fledged guide.
- Good, useful, actionable insights and information on the dos and don’ts when studying for the exam.
- Kindle edition: with a subscription to Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited, you can download this book for free.
- Length: at 28 pages, it’s much more like a summary on how to prepare for the CISSP exam.
- Target group: this manual targeted to professionals with at least four or more years in the IT security domain.
Some inappropriate information: the instruction manual also covers such topics as nutrition and health, for the benefit of candidates preparing for one of the toughest and most elaborate examinations in the world.
ExamFOCUS CISSP Exam Study Notes
Part of the ExamFOCUS No Frills series of publications, this book is believed to be a concise compendium of study notes as well as practice questions for candidates who are preparing for the CISSP exam.
- Concisely formatted and presented
- The ExamFOCUS CISSP study notes have not been updated for the latest iteration of the examination.
- No substitute for a textbook or guide.
- Much of the content presented in the book is freely available in the public domain.
CISSP For Dummies
Part of the For Dummies series of books, CISSP for Dummies is considered to be a nice addition to your study plan, which is authored by Lawrence C. Miller.
- Accessible, Easily, pick-up-and-read approach.
- It comes with access to the Dummies online portal and test engine.
- The book has not been updated since 2012.
Eleventh Hour CISSP: Study Guide
As the name suggests, the Eleventh Hour CISSP study guide is designed to help readers who want to prepare quickly for the exam. Another book by Joshua Feldman, Seth Misenar, and Eric Conrad, this guide would be simply focusing upon the foundational elements of the examination.
- Important concepts are concisely presented while key elements are highlighted for last-minute study.
- Answers some of the toughest questions on the exams.
- Zero fluff: all substance!
- Perfect for review the week before the exam.
- This refresher is not a substitute for a full textbook.
- The authors would be suggesting the title would be updated after the Study Guide is released, but release dates are as TBA.
So, these were some of the famous books, which you could use for the new CISSP Exam pattern and along with it also check out the SPOTO Club’s CISSP Course to enhance your chances of becoming the CISSP in a single attempt.