The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Examination is considered to be one of the most integral parts to become a Cisco Expert. Post restructuring of the Cisco Syllabus, this exam could be taken up for the first time on February 24, 2020. Let’s check out at the New CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Blueprint Examination Format.
The CCIE Lab Practical exam would be requiring a total of 8 hours. This exam would be evaluating the candidate’s skills, which would be including deploying, designing, operating, as well as optimizing complex network scenarios. Before we would be beginning with the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Blueprint, you are required to know that they would appear for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure ENCOR is a must. If you wish to acquire the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, you should opt for the training courses offered at the SPOTO Club to get all the latest study materials for preparing for the exam.
This CCIE Lab Exam would consist of 2 modules:
Summary of Modules
Module 1: Design
- Backward Navigation within Module: Disabled
- Format: Scenario-based
- Point Values: Hidden
- Time: 3 hours
Module 2: Deploy, Operate, and Optimize
- Backward Navigation within Module: Enabled
- Format: Hands-On + Web-Based
- Point Values: Shown
- Time: 5 hours
Although Module 1 and Module 2 would be independent of one another, there would be a progressive story-line that would be building along with the examination. Candidates wouldn’t be allowed to go back or move further during or in between modules.
Let us now check out about both modules within the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Blueprint separately.
Lab Blueprint Module 1 of CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure: Design
The design module would be measuring the candidate’s ability to create, analyzing, validating, and optimizing network design. The design module would be scenario-based with no access to devices. Only a set of documents would be provided before the exam for understanding the scenario before answering questions.
What do candidates do?
- I am comprehending the capabilities of various technologies, services, as well as solutions.
- I am converting customers required for solutions.
- We are assessing customers with supporting solutions.
Lab Blueprint Module 2 of CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure: Deploy, Operate, and Optimize
Here candidates would be required to deploy, operate, and optimize network technologies and solutions. The setup would be provided for the candidates is considered to be a replica of the actual networks and would be consisting of both hands-on and web-based items. A virtualized lab environment would be helping the candidates for performing their tasks.
- Deploy: Candidates would be asked to construct the network according to designing specifics, customer requirements, as well as limitations. This step is going to cover integration, troubleshooting, and configuring of technologies as per instructions provided.
- Operate and Optimize: Operation and Optimization of network technologies would include monitoring network health and performance, configuring the network for improving service quality, reducing disruptions, mitigating outages, reducing operating costs, and maintaining high availability, security and reliability. It would also be including diagnosing potential issues and adjusting configurations for aligning with business goals.
CCIE Lab Exam Syllabus
So, these were the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Syllabus; if you wish to acquire more in-depth details, you should visit the official page of Cisco. If you want to purchase the Certification in a single attempt, you must gain the study dumps, which the SPOTO Club would offer to achieve success in an only effort.