Aruba certified engineers gain widespread engineering knowledge about solving real-world wireless employment challenges and many quickly become the renowned go-to resource for enterprise mobility projects. Rigorous associate-, professional-, and expert-level certification curriculum as well as examinations which would be ensuring that network engineers would gain the essential, comprehensive knowledge in order to accelerate their professional development.
While if we talk about the Salary of Aruba Certified Professionals, the average annual Salary paid would be very much high. Aruba Networks employees would earn an average of $155,107 salary per year.
So, if you wish to have all of these perks, you could acquire by gaining the prep courses offered by the SPOTO. For more detailed information about the exam, you can visit the HPE official website.
Aruba Certification Development:
Below mention are the current Certifications offered by Aruba:
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) would be validating that you have acquired the fundamental skills to manage and configure modern, open standards-based networking solutions for small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) as well as campus networks.
- Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) would be validating that you would be able to operate and implement enterprise level Aruba campus switching solutions.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) would validate that you would have acquired the foundational knowledge of building Mobile First Network solutions. This certification would be verifying that you have the knowledge about how to contribute to the design, implementation, and management of modern networking solutions for the enterprise.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) would be validating that you are proficient enough at building Mobile First Network solutions. This certification would be verifying that you have the knowledge about how to design, implement and manage modern networks in the enterprise.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) would be validating about your ability to deploy and design complex, enterprise-level networks which would be utilizing your comprehensive knowledge of the latest networking innovations in Mobility from Aruba Certification.
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) would be validating that you have acquired foundational knowledge of ClearPass Policy Manager as well as ClearPass guest. This certification would be verifying that you would have the knowledge about how to configure ClearPass as an authentication server for corporate users as well as guests as well as your foundational knowledge of posture checks and device profiling.
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) would be validating that you could design and integrate networks which would be utilizing ClearPass products. This certification also verifies that you have the ability to configure ClearPass for policy and guest management, posture, profiling, onboarding.
- Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX) would be validating about your ability to design complex, enterprise-level networks utilizing the Aruba product line. This certification would be verifying your ability for designing a Mobile-first Networking solution that would be including mobility, security, authentication, redundancy, RF planning, QoS, and integration with existing infrastructure.
Aruba Certification Exam Tendency:
Aruba Certification exams would be assessing whether you could successfully perform the tasks which would be required in the identified job role. A certification exam would be testing both the knowledge developed from your past practical experience, as well as also topics which would be covered by multiple training courses. Many guides would be specified recommended Aruba Certification references, training, as well as additional study materials.
Aruba Certification exams might be administered online, at an authorized testing center, or at a trade show venue. The Exam question formats might include complex graphical, multiple choice, as well as written questions. Exam tasks might include virtual lab, or hands-on activities, depending on the skills or knowledge which would be evaluated.
Thus, if you are interested to become certified with the Aruba Certification, your best bet would be to join the SPOTO training courses and gain this certification in a single attempt, with their premium materials.