Why Should You Choose Which AWS Certification?
AWS is a fantastic platform to work with and holds a sizable share of the cloud infrastructure industry of about 33%. These days, AWS assists numerous businesses in moving their workloads to the Cloud. AWS certification online is a terrific method to demonstrate to employers that you have some of the most in-demand abilities certified by one of the most reputable organizations in cloud computing if you want to start a career in AWS.
At the moment, AWS offers 12 certifications. But which one ought you pick? Exactly which AWS certification should you pursue? Let's investigate!
AWS Certification Types
Each of the 12 certifications offered by AWS is divided into four tiers.
1. Foundational Certification: This is the fundamental and entry-level certification for individuals new to cloud computing. To earn this certification, you must be familiar with the basics of cloud computing and the operation of AWS services. You won't need to do any hands-on work at this stage. Prerequisites: It calls for six months of general industry and AWS Cloud expertise.
2. Associate Certification: An Associate certification might help you advance your cloud profession if you have practical experience using AWS services. The associate-level certifications cover a wide range of AWS services. Prerequisites: One year of experience leveraging the AWS Cloud to implement solutions is necessary.
Three associate-level AWS certifications are available online:
Architect for solutions certified by AWS
Certified Shops Administrator for AWS
Developer certified by AWS
3. Professional Certification: The AWS Professional certifications are geared toward the Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer job roles and demand a high level of technical expertise and experience.
Prerequisites: Designing, running, and troubleshooting systems using the AWS Cloud takes two years of experience.
Online, there are two AWS certificates at the Professional level:
Architect for solutions certified by AWS
Professional AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
4. Specialty Certification: Those seeking to specialize in specific talents should get one of these certifications. These certifications concentrate on a considerably smaller range of AWS services and call for technical AWS Cloud experience. Before completing exams leading to a specialist-level certification, you must be an authority in your chosen specialization. Prerequisites: It calls for technical expertise with AWS Cloud in the specialty field.
There are six AWS certifications at the specialty level available:
AWS Advanced Networking Certification
Certified Security by AWS
Certified by AWS for Machine Learning
Builder of AWS Certified Alexa Skills
Certified by AWS Data Analytics
Database certified by AWS
Which online AWS Certification should I pick?
Your current work, experience, career ambitions, and skill set will determine which online AWS certification is best for you.
1. Brand-New to the Cloud
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification is an excellent place to start if you are new to cloud computing and want to launch your career. It will help you gain a solid understanding of the AWS cloud and its advantages, design principles, and essential AWS services.
2. Have some experience with AWS or a technical background
The Associate-level Certifications are an option if you have prior job experience with AWS cloud services or a solid technical IT background.
First, earn the Associate level of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification. You will gain a thorough understanding of the essential AWS services.
If you are a developer and want to learn more about services like AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB, you can take the AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification exam. Additionally, you will discover how to speed up and secure your code.
If you are a SysOps Engineer and want to understand how to optimize infrastructure to function on AWS, you can take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification.
3. Have experience with AWS for over two years
The Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification will be a suitable choice if you have over two years of in-depth work experience with the Cloud. It does not concentrate on a specific platform, topic, or area of expertise and encompasses many abilities.
You might wish to start with the professional level or specialty certifications if you have extensive expertise with AWS but haven't yet taken any certification exams. To familiarize yourself with the fundamentals, it is advised that you start with Associate-level qualifications.
4. Have expertise in executing intricate Big Data analyses using AWS technologies
You should pursue the AWS Specialty certifications if you have at least two years of expertise in niche fields like big data, machine learning, security, and networking.
For instance, you can pursue the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty certification to learn more about machine learning. To do this, you must be well-versed in machine learning and the operation of AWS Machine Learning services.
Best Online AWS Courses
You can enroll in an online AWS course to get your career in AWS off the ground if you want to learn more about the various Amazon services in-depth or if you've already decided and are prepared for an AWS certification exam.
To help you stay competitive and current in your IT career, SPOTO offers a wide variety of AWS training courses instructed by AWS-certified trainers. By guiding you toward the appropriate certification programs for your objectives, our specialists at SPOTO
Contact us and enroll in a course right away to improve your IT abilities and secure your career.