CCIE Security v5 Certification:
CCIE Security Certification
would be considered to be the most prestigious and it is also one of the highly paid certifications around the world. With the new world where technologies are changing every minute, we strongly need the best secure networks as well as the candidates who could manage them. CCIE Security v5 Certification is considered to be all about making the career in managing as well as creating secure networks. The CCIE Security Version 5.0 exam would be unified written and lab exam topics documents into an exclusive curriculum, while explicitly disclosing which domains would be pertaining to which exam, and the relative weight of each domain. If you are also an aspiring candidate and willing to pursue it, you should check out the courses, which are being offered by the SPOTO.
CCIE Security v5 written exam:
The Cisco CCIE Security Written Exam (400-251) version 5.0 is going to be assessed in a two-hour test with 90 to 110 questions which would be validating professionals who have the acquired the expertise so as to describe, design, operate, implement, and troubleshoot complex security technologies and solutions. Candidates are required to understand the requirements of network security, how different components are going to interoperate and translate it into the device configurations.
CCIE Security v5 Lab Exam:
The Cisco CCIE Security Lab Exam version 5.0 would be assessed in an eight-hour, the hands-on exam that would be required a candidate for planning, designing, implementing, operating, and troubleshooting complex security scenarios for a given specification.
Unified Exam topics for Written and Lab Exam:
The following topics would be considered as the general guidelines for the content which would be likely going to be included on the exam. However, other related topics might also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. So as to better reflect the contents of the exam as well as for clarity purposes, the guidelines below might change at any time without notice.
1.0 Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention:
Written Exam - 21%
Lab Exam - 23%
2.0 Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security:
Written Exam - 17%
Lab Exam - 19%
3.0 Secure Connectivity and Segmentation:
Written Exam - 17%
Lab Exam - 19%
4.0 Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control:
Written Exam - 22%
Lab Exam - 24%
5.0 Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation:
Written Exam - 13%
Lab Exam - 15%
6.0 Evolving Technologies v1.1:
Written Exam - 10%
Lab Exam - N/A
Cisco’s Expert-level certifications would be considered to be valid for two years and are needed to be recertified every two years thereafter by:
CCIE Security v5 Job Profiles:
- Earning the required credits through the Cisco Continuing Education Program, or
- Passing any current CCIE Written Exam OR CCIE practical exam, or
- Passing the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Passing the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview & the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
- CCIE certification would be automatically extending other Cisco Certifications, such as CCNP or CCNA
- Candidates would be able to apply in only one passed written exam or the earned required credits using Cisco Continuing Education Program towards recertification for the time period of every 24 month recertification period.
Below mentioned are some Popular CCIE Security v5 Job Profiles:
- CCIE Security Trainer
- Firewall Engineer
- Infrastructure Consulting Practitioner
- Network Architect
- Network Consulting Engineer
- Network Security Analyst
- Network Security Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
- Network Specialist / Lead Network Specialist
So, if you wish to acquire this certification and gain the benefits of any job roles mentioned above, I would suggest you join the prep courses offered by the SPOTO.