The New CCNA program would be offering comprehensive associate-level training as well as certification which would be focused on the technologies you are required to have the knowledge of administering and implementing networking and IT infrastructure.
The New CCNA Certification Program would be requiring one exam, 200-301 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). This exam is going to cover a wide range of fundamentals you would be required to have any direction you wish to go. The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) course would be able to help you out in preparing for clearing the exam, with hands-on lab practice for real-world job skills. If you wish to achieve the New CCNA Certification, you should check out the training courses offered at the SPOTO Club.
On the completion of the training course not only you would be able to prepare for the exam, but it would also earn you:
- A Level 200 training badge. Training badges which would be broadcasting the specific skills as well as learning outcomes that employers would be caring about.
- 30 CE (Continuing Education) credits, which you could utilize for recertifying your New CCNA. You could also recertify by retaking the exam.
New CCNA Jobs and Salary:
New CCNA Exams:
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 Exam would give you a wider level of fundamental knowledge for all IT professions. Through a combination of lecture, self-study, and hands-on labs, you would be able to learn about how to operating, installing, configuring, as well as verifying basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course would be covering the configuring network components like routers, switches, as well as wireless LAN controllers; identifying basic security threats; and managing network devices. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking. This course would be able to help you out in preparing to take the 200-301 CCNA exam. By clearing this one exam, you would be able to earn CCNA certification. The 200-301 CCNA exam would have gone live since February 24, 2020.
New CCNA Online Courses:
The new CCNA credential would be able to provide you the following certificates:
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Routing & Switching
- CCNA Service Provider
Cisco 200-301 would be focused on a broad range of topics, which would be including networking, programmability, automation, as well as security.
- Instructor-led training which would be comprised of 5 days in the classroom and 3 days of self-study
- Virtual instructor-led training which would be comprising of Equivalent of 5 days of classroom instruction and 3 days of self-study
- E-learning which would be comprising of Equivalent of 8 days of classroom instruction
Some of the common topics which are going to be covered under the New CCNA certification would be including:
- IP addressing
- IP Routing
- Network Device Security
- Network security and management (ACL included)
- OSl models
- Routers/routing protocols ( EIGRP, OSPF, and RIP)
- WLAN and VLAN
So, if you wish to obtain the above-mentioned certification, I would recommend you to opt for the training courses which are being offered at the SPOTO Club. Below are the advantages of the SPOTO Club.
SPOTO Club’s Advantages:
- 100% Real Exam Practice Tests
- 100% Guarantee Passing Rate
- Professional Tutors Teams
- 100% Real Exam Environment
- Latest Passing Feedbacks
- 17 -Year of IT Training Experience
So, join SPOTO Club and acquire their study dumps to achieve success.