CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure is considered to be the Expert Certification of Cisco on Enterprise Networks. CCIE would be one of the most common as well as valuable Network Certification. It would be the most similar certification to old CCIE Routing & Switching. CCIE Enterprise Lab Exam is considered the final step of the Enterprise Infrastructure Certification Path. And CCIE would be the most prestigious Expert Certification in the World of Network. So, if you wish to acquire the advanced level, it is recommended to have the expertise training courses offered at the SPOTO Club.
To gain the CCIE Certification in this area, you are required to pass:
- 350-401 ENCOR Exam
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Lab Exam
Here, dissimilar than the other certification exams, CCIE exams would be dividing exam questions into two categories. In ENCOR Exam, you are going to have merely theoretical written questions while in CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 Lab Exam, you would have to solve network problems practically. ENCOR Exam would be also considered as a required exam for CCNP Enterprise. You don’t just require passing CCNA Exams anymore before having these exams. With only two steps, you could become a CCIE.
Content of CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Course:
- Automation and Scripting
- BGP Details
- Cisco SD-Access
- Cisco SD-WAN
- EIGRP Details
- HSRP, GLBP, VRRP
- IGMPv2, IGMPv3, MLD
- IOS-XE Troubleshooting
- IP SLA
- IPv6 Infrastructure Security
- Layer 2 Protocols
- Layer 3 VPN
- Network Programmability
- OSPFv2 and OSPfv3 Details
- Quality of Service
- Route Redistribution
- Router Security
- Routing Concepts
- Spanning Tree Protocols
- Switch Administration
- Switch Security
- System Management
- Traffic Capturing
Recommended Study Guide:
CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Certification Guide
This guide would be presenting you with an organized test-preparation routine through the utilization of proven series elements as well as techniques. It includes the Do I Know This Already? quizzes at the open of each chapter and enable you would be deciding how much time you require to spend on each section. Exam topic lists would be making referencing easy.
This Guide would be focusing specifically on the objectives for the Cisco CCNP or CCIE ENCOR 350-401 exam. Networking experts Ramiro Garza Rios, Brad Edgeworth, Jason Gooley, and Dave Hucaby share preparation hints as well as test-taking tips, helping you to identify areas of weakness as well as improve both hands-on skills and your conceptual knowledge. The material would be presented concisely, focusing on increasing your understanding as well as retention of exam topics.
This complete study package would be including:
- A test-preparation routine that would be proven to help you out in passing the exams.
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which would be enabling you to decide how much time you would be required to spend on each section.
- Chapter-ending exercises, which are going to help you in drilling on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Practice exercises that would be helping you to enhance your knowledge.
- 90 minutes and more of video mentoring from the author.
- A final preparation chapter, which would be guiding you through tools as well as resources for helping you to craft your review as well as test-taking strategies.
Study plan suggestions as well as templates for helping you optimize and organize your study time.
Hence, if you wish to acquire the CCIE Enterprise Certification, this guide is a must-have, along with the training courses offered at the SPOTO Club.