Palo Alto Networks is recognized around the world as a leading provider of cybersecurity products. Palo Alto Networks certification aims to verify IT professionals’ knowledge and skills in security management using Palo Alto products. Therefore, PCNSE Certification is a valuable credential for those seeking advancement in the field of IT security. This blog will take you to deep dive into the PCNSE Certification, including exam overview, cost, scheduling, and recertification. We are sure that you will benefit a lot!
What is PCNSE Certification？
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) certification is an earned level of security engineering. It allows the engineer to demonstrate they are capable of designing, deploying, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the various kinds of Palo Alto Networks Operating Platform implementations.
The PCNSE is an advanced-level certification within the Palo Alto certification path and deals with various security administration topics:
- Security Management Concepts
- Deployment & Configuration of Palo Alto Hardware and Software
- Management and Operation of Security Platforms
- Troubleshooting of Network Security Issues
Required exam: Earning the PCNSE certification requires passing one exam — the Certified Network Security Engineer exam.
Requirement: None. The PCCSA and PCNSA are not required for the PCNSE, but they are recommended.
Required experience: before attempting this certification exam, Palo Alto Networks suggests advanced expertise in networking and cybersecurity and extensive experience using Palo Alto security products, including PAN-OS® software, Panorama, and GlobalProtect.
What’s New in the PCNSE Exam?
Of course, you want to know what’s new in the PCNSE exam! Like PAN-OS 9.1, the PCNSE will also include training and questions regarding SD-WAN. Secure SD-WAN ensures application performance and expanded capacity by utilizing multiple ISP links to provide the best end-user experience.
You will likely see updated information regarding updates for Strata (Next-Generation Firewall), Panorama, Cortex XDR, Cortex Data Lake, Prisma Access, and Prisma Cloud. At Palo Alto Networks, we pride ourselves on having and implementing a growth mindset, which means that we’ve moved on from testing your knowledge on Aperture, Traps, and AutoFocus.
Free Exam Fee for Ignite ’20 Attendee
The PCNSE costs $160 (USD). However, there is a new policy that you can take the exam for free! (see the website for more informationhttps://home.pearsonvue.com/Clients/Palo-Alto/Ignite.aspx)
- This offer is valid for Ignite attendees only and applies to Palo Alto Network exams taken on-site.
- Seats are limited, so register now. Upon registration, you will get a 100% discount.
- One free exam per Ignite ’20 attendee.
Have you got any questions? Contact Us for free!
How to Schedule Exam
PCNSE exam is proctored by Pearson VUE. Palo Alto Networks offers a 50% Off promotion on PCNSE Online Proctored exams until 8/31/20. Use promo code PANWOP50 when you register.
- Click link https://home.pearsonvue.com/paloaltonetworks/onvue
- Sign in (if you don’t have an account, please register first)
- Choose a partner or customer, etc.
- Select which exam you want to schedule
- Please apply the above code to get a discount at the check-out.
PCNSE Recertification and Renewal
The validity period for PCNSE certification is two years (24 months). The PCNSE can only be recertified by retaking the PCNSE exam.
How can I pass the PCNSE exam?
Join SPOTO for reliable and efficient real PCNSE exam training!
- SPOTO provides 100% real PCNSE exam practice tests to help you clear the PCNSE exam at the first try.
- SPOTO will provide PCNSE certification training and make a specific study plan to ensure you are fully prepared.
- Our patient and professional tutors will offer 7/24 technical support to assist you in solving all the difficulties.
Our Service Process
PCNSE Certification is gaining more and more attention nowadays. Besides, the exam’s cost is free for Ignite ’20 Attendee and 50% off for an online exam! It is the right time for you to grasp the opportunity at home to prepare the PCNSE exam with SPOTO! SPOTO is the outstanding leader in IT Certification training for 17 years and helped thousands of candidates pass IT certifications with current and up-to-date real exam training materials. You will engage in the most relevant PCNSE exam topics and technologies needed to ensure you are 100% prepared.