Cisco would be developing numerous certifications, and these certifications would be evolving. The recently designed CCNA program would be able to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing IT landscape. Until now CCNA would have consisted of domains such as Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Security, Data Center, Service Provider, etc. but it would be now covering network fundamentals, network access, IP services, IP connectivity, security fundamentals, as well as automation and programmability.
Why would have Cisco brought changes to the certifications?
IT Industry Experts would be proving that IT Networking is considered to be one of the fastest-growing industries. It would be growing at this speed due to the introduction of new developments and technologies. These developments in the IT industry would be now demanding new skills as well as job roles. The Certification Program would be depending on the integrity of protecting the organization as well as on the relevancy of products designed.
What Changes Cisco has done in their Certifications?
- DevNet Certifications Introduction: DevNet Certifications would be forming a critical as well as the key component of the transitioning program for people from the Software and Programming Industry could be making maximum utilization of these certifications.
- Elimination of Pre-requirements at the Associate as well as Professional Level: In order to bring in variety and flexibility in choice for the candidates.
- Continuing Education: Continuing education would have proved to be the method for earning some extra credits for re-certification.
- Acknowledgment for Completing Training Courses: Candidates would be now gaining the acknowledgment even after passing one out of two modules.
- Updating and Consolidating of CCNA Certifications: Combining numerous domains to form a module that would be providing fundamental knowledge.
- Concentration exams choice available for at the Professional Level: Choices would be available for candidates for specializing in the domain of interest.
- Modernized Certification Paths: Modernized Certification Path where the candidate would be now are required to give only 2 exams instead of 4 exams.
- Lifetime Tenure Emeritus: Lifetime tenure Emeritus for CCIE certifications which would be maintained continuously for about 20 years.
Now that you have acquired the knowledge of all the changes, it is recommended that if you wish to pursue the new CCNA Certification program, you should opt for the training courses which could be obtainable from the SPOTO Club.
New CCNA 200-301 Certification Overview
New CCNA 200-301 Landscape Program would be helping you to prove your skills in the ever-changing IT Landscape. The new CCNA Certification would be validating numerous fundamentals under one roof with only one training program as well as one exam. The modules that would be comprised of the CCNA program are Security Fundamentals, Network Fundamentals, IP Connectivity, Network Access, Programmability, Automation, and IP Services. CCNA Certification would be providing you the foundation to take your career in several directions.
Continuing Education at CCNA Level
Continuing Education which was available only for the CCIE holders would have now made available for the CCNA and the CCNP Level also. It is considered to be an alternative mechanism for re-certifying the CCNA program. Either the candidates could take up the exam and get re-certified or they could just accumulate continuing education credits. Continuing Education Credits could be collected by numerous means like attending Cisco Live or contributing to the exam which would be offering process and get credits for the same. These accumulated credits could be then utilized for re-certification.
So, you have acquired lots of knowledge regarding the new and latest CCNA Certification and would be attracted to achieve it. If you do so, you should check out the study dumps, which are being offered at the SPOTO Club and use them for your study for the New CCNA Exam.