The CCNP 350-401 ENCOR would assist you in understanding a candidate’s knowledge about implementing core enterprise network technologies, including dual-stack architecture (IPv4 and IPv6), network assurance, infrastructure, virtualization, security, and automation.
The course would be required taking up CCNP 350-401 ENCOR, which would be known as Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies. The CCNP 350-401 is considered to be a 120-minute exam that would be associated with Cisco Certified Specialist Enterprise Core, CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, and CCIE Enterprise Wireless Certifications. Pearson VUE would host the exam. You would be able to clear this exam if you gain the study dumps, which would be offered by the SPOTO Club. We provide 100 percent accurate and authentic study dumps, which helps the candidate to ensure success in achieving their dream certification.
|Categories||Exam Code||100% Pass Dumps|
|CCNP Enterprise||350-401 ENCOR|
It would be a necessary examination for the CCNP Track. Once you cleared one of the concentration exams along with ENCOR, you would be able to become CCNP Enterprise Certified. The CCNP 350-401 would be outdating the current CCNP Routing and Switching Exams as well as CCIE Written Exams for both Routing and Switching.
Relative Concentration Exam to the CCNP 350-401 ENCOR
- ENAUTO – Programming and Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions
- ENWLSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- ENWLSD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- ENSLD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
- ENSDWI – Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
- ENARSI – Implementing Advanced Routing and Services of Cisco Enterprise
CCNP 350 – 401 ENCOR Exam Syllabus:
- Explaining the different design principles utilized in an enterprise network.
- Analyzing the design principles of a WLAN deployment.
- Differentiating between on-premises as well as cloud infrastructure deployments.
- Explaining the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- Explaining the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution.
- Describing concepts of wired and wireless QoS.
- Differentiating software and hardware switching mechanisms.
- Describing device virtualization technologies
- Configuring and verifying data path virtualization technologies
- Describing network virtualization concepts
- IP Services
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- Diagnosing network problems utilizing tools like debugs, conditional debugs, ping, traceroute, SNMP, and Syslog.
- Configuring and verifying device monitoring using Syslog for logging.
- Configuring and verifying NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow.
- Configuring and verifying SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN.
- Configuring and verifying IPSLA.
- Describing Cisco DNA Center workflows for applying network monitoring, configuration, and management.
- Configuring and verifying RESTCONF and NETCONF.
- Interpreting basic Python components and scripts.
- Constructing a valid JSON encoded file.
- Describing the high-level principles and advantages of a data modeling language, like YANG
- Describing APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- Interpreting REST API response codes as well as results in payload utilizing Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF
- Constructing EEM applet to troubleshooting, automate configuration, or data collection.
- Comparing agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and SaltStack.
If you wish to gain more in-depth knowledge of the Cisco 350-401 Exam Syllabus, you should enroll in the training courses offered by the SPOTO Club. We are the best in IT Exam training courses with 17 years of experience, and our 100% real and authentic study materials would be able to help you out throughout your exam journey very easily and quickly. If you like this blog, kindly share it with your friends or on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin!
Join us now to pass your CCNP 350-401 ENCOR Exam!