Project Management Professional otherwise known as PMP is a certification administered by Project Management Institute, U.S.A. It is a project management course which would be recognized all over the world. PMBOK-fifth edition would be the latest version for this exam. The certification is going to be valid for three years. Before we get to the PMP Online Training, let’s briefly overview the Exam Structure and responsibilities of PMP.
|Categories||Exam Code||100% Pass Dumps|
|PMP proxy service|
|PMI-ACP proxy service|
|PMI-PBA proxy service|
PMP Exam Structure
• To clear the exam, you would require to pass a multiple-choice examination
• You would then need to answer 200 questions in 4 hours for the domain stated below
• The exam would be available in 13 different languages across the globe.
It would be assessing the candidate management knowledge in the below mentioned five domains. The weightage of questions for each part would be including.
|Project Management Area||Percentage of Questions|
|Initiating the project||13|
|Planning the project||24|
|Executing the project||30|
|Monitoring and Controlling the project||25|
|Closing the project||8|
There would be other various courses available regarding the project management on PMI such as PfMP, PgMP, CAPM, etc.
The code of conducts and ethic would be defining:
• Responsibility to the profession
• Responsibility to customers and the public
Code of Ethics as well as professional conduct which would be including:
PMP Professional Responsibility
• Maintaining high standards of professional integrity and conduct.
• Encouraging others in the profession to act professionally.
• Continuously seek guidance for enhancing professional capabilities.
• Upholding the code.
• Compliance with all mandatory rules as well as regulations.
• Being responsible for your actions.
• Practicing code of ethics with honesty and fairness.
• Stick to ethical standards as well as legal requirements.
• Protecting the stakeholder and balance stakeholders interest in the project
• Ensuring that a conflict of interest wouldn’t compromise the customer’s legitimate interest
• Maintaining confidential information
• Acting in a truthful, accurate manner
• Reporting unethical or illegal behavior
• While dealing with other cultures maintaining professional sensitivity
• Being aware of cultural differences
Other professional responsibility
• Project manager requires to ensure that company policies would be followed
• Copyright laws wouldn’t be violated
• Budget tampering- don’t present anything besides your original estimation.
• Rights- Don’t do business with a country where there would be a clear violation of the fundamental rights
Now let’s discuss how you could gain a PMP Certification through the medium of Online Training. When it comes to Online Training, SPOTO PMP Online Training is considered to be the best.
SPOTO PMP Online Training
SPOTO is considered a global online university for IT technical talents, which would be dedicated to cultivating high-quality IT talents and accelerating the advancement of professional skills of IT Internet technical talents.
SPOTO would have been focused on customer requirements and continue to innovate, increase investment in curriculum research, development, accumulate accumulation, accelerate career progress, promote personal growth, and save the world the time for training the ICT architects. SPOTO Networks was established in the year 2003. It is considered to be well aware of the laws of industry development. Beginning from actual certification needs, 17 years of certification training experience would have precipitated a unique IT Internet technical personnel training system.
SPOTO PMP exam practice tests provide you the PMP Mock tests and give you access to the SPOTO PMP Exam Questions, which would help you out in obtaining the same in the first attempt.