Want yourself to stand as a leader in Enterprise Infrastructure technologies? If yes, you need to pass out The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Blueprint Exam, and this article will guide you to achieve your goal, and with all the required info and knowledge you need to go on with. Also, check out the training courses offered at the SPOTO Club to obtain success in a single attempt.
If you wish to become a Cisco Expert, you need to clear The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Examination. The Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Practical Exam consumes eight long hours to evaluate the candidate’s skills as well as how to design, deploy, operate, and optimize complex network situations. Before we start with The CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Blueprint, you must know it is a compulsion to appear for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure ENCOR.
List of Topics Included in the Exam:
1) Network Infrastructure – 30%
2) Software-Defined Infrastructure – 25%
3) Transport Technologies and Solutions – 15%
4) Infrastructure Security and Services – 15%
5) Infrastructure Automation and Programmability – 15%
The CCIE Lab Exam contains two modules
Summary of Modules
Module 1: Design
· Time: 3 hours
· Point Values: Hidden
· Format: Scenario-based
· Backward Navigation within Module: Disabled
Module 2: Deploy, Operate, and Optimize
· Time: 5 hours
· Point Values: Shown
· Format: Hands-On + Web-Based
· Backward Navigation within Module: Enabled
Though the Modules, Module 1 and Module 2 are different, the rules of the examination are the same. During or in between the modules, you can’t go back or move further.
Let’s learn about both the modules individually in the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Blueprint.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Blueprint Module 1: Design
This module calculates the applicant’s skill and ability to create, analyze, authenticate, and optimize network design. It is a scenario-based module you can’t access devices. Before the exam begins, only a set of are documents are given to understand the scenario and answer the questions.
Work of Candidates
· To understand the ability of different technologies, services, and solutions.
· Convert the needs of the customer into solutions.
· Evaluate the customers with support for solutions
Examples of Documents that are provided to candidates
· Email Threads
· High-Level Design
· Network Topology Diagrams
· Customer Requirements
· Customer Limitations
Example of Web-Based Items
· Drag and Drop
· Multiple Choice Single Answer
· Multiple Choice Multiple Answer
· Dropdown Items
· Backward Navigation: Disabled
· Full visibility to questions: Disabled
· Point values display: Restricted
Lab Blueprint Module 2: Deploy, Operate, and Optimize
In this module, the applicant deploys, operates, and optimizes network technologies and solutions. Candidates are being provided with the setup, which is a copy of the real networks and includes both hands-on and web-based items. A virtualized environment of the lab helps the applicant to perform their tasks.
· Deploy: The candidates need to build the network according to design specifics, requirements of the customer, and limitations. It covers configuring the integration and troubleshooting of technologies as per the instructions provided.
· Operate and Optimize: This includes keeping a check on the health and performance of the network, configuring the system to enhance the quality of the service, minimizes disruptions, mitigate brownouts, and minimizing the cost of operating and maintains high availability, reliability, and security. Operation and Optimization of network technologies include diagnosing possible issues and adjusting configurations to meet with business goals.
· Backward Navigation: Enabled
· Full visibility to questions: Enabled
· Point values display: Allowed
The product page contains the Cisco documentation for online tests. Documentations that are not available will be made available during examination.
For each module, candidates have to score more than the eligibility scores and have to score more than the minimum set for each module.
So, you have gone through the CCIE Syllabus. It would help if you opted for the training courses which are offered at the SPOTO Club.