The CCIE lab exam would be considered as an eight-hour, hands-on exam which would be requiring you to troubleshoot and configure a series of complex networks to given specifications. Knowledge of troubleshooting is considered to be quite an important skill as well as candidates would be expected to diagnose and solve issues as part of the CCIE lab exam. You won’t be configuring end-user systems, but you would be also responsible for all devices which would be residing in the network. Point values, as well as testing criteria, are going to be provided. More detail is found on the Routing and Switching Lab Exam Blueprint and the list of Lab Equipment as well as IOS Versions. We would be discussing the Booking of the CCIE Lab Exam, but before that, if you need a good training provider, like the SPOTO Club.
Get SPOTO CCIE Study Materials for Pass in the 1st Try!
The following information would apply to all CCIE Lab and Practical Exams. Once you would have passed the CCIE written exam, you would be able to schedule your CCIE lab and practical exam. Passing scores on written exams are downloaded automatically from the testing vendors, but it might not appear immediately. We would be suggesting you wait about ten days after your written exam before you would be attempting to schedule the lab.
How to Book Your CCIE Lab Exam?:
You would require the following for scheduling your lab exam:
- Validating on Cisco user account
- Identification number that you would be utilized to register for your written exam (in the U.S. and Canada the ID number would be your Social Security or Social Insurance number. In other regions, the testing vendor would be assigning the number.)
- Date of your clearing written exam
- Passing score that you achieve on written exam
- Visit to the official website to schedule a Lab or Practical Exam.
CCIE Lab and Practical Exam(s) would be costing you about USD 1,600 per attempt, which wouldn’t including travel and lodging expenses. Costs might be varying due to exchange rates and local taxes. You would be responsible for any fees your financial institution might charge to complete the payment transaction.
Full payments for lab exams are required to be made 90 days before the exam date in order to hold your reservation. Exams for which payment isn’t received by the payment due date would be automatically dropped from the lab exam schedule. You could be verifying the payment due date on an exam which you would have scheduled by logging in and viewing your Certification Status.
- Only one email notification would be sent as a payment reminder.
- If your exam is going to be dropped due to non-payment, you would need to reschedule your lab exam date.
- You might book an exam for a date less than 90 days away if you would have completed payment on the day you book the exam.
- Credit card payments would be processed on the due date of payment, exactly 90 days before the scheduled lab date, as will invoices for all payment types. No invoices would be generated before the due date of the lab exam.
- Any refund made via credit card is considered to be done on the basis on US dollars only. Exchange rate differences between the charging date as well as refund date may apply.
So, now you have learned about booking your exam, now, you would be needed to have lots and lots of practices, on hands-on lab equipment and you could do that by enrolling yourself in the training courses, which are being prepared specifically to clear the Lab in a single attempt by the SPOTO Club.