Do you desire to make a career as an ethical hacker or would you be just qualified recently with a CEH certification? Perhaps you would be considering of changing your career or just looking forward a step up the ladder in your current security job? Here you might be able to find some answers of burning questions about the many options in your cybersecurity career as well as the kind of money you would be expecting as a bona fide, certified ethical hacker. So, let’s get back to our main question, which what on an average the CEH Certification would be earning. Also, check out the training courses, if you wish to acquire all the perks attached to CEH certification.
What is the salary range for CEH certification jobs?
The CEH certified Certification Salary Range would be varying by location, organization, position, as well as experience. Payscale and Indeed would be considered to be both excellent resources for CEH jobs as well as to investigate typical salary ranges for qualified certified ethical hackers.
Salary of CEH Certification:
• On the basis of years’ of the experience:
• Entry-level (0 to 5 years) – $50,000 – $100,000
• Junior (5 to 10 years) – $100,000 – $120,000
• Senior (10 years+) – $120,000+
You could be adding up to 9 percent to the above salaries if you would have cleared the CEH exam, and up to 10 percent if you would have become a certified penetration tester.
If you have become a Penetration Tester, you could be working out from the above averages what you would be expecting to command depending on the level of your experience:
• Entry-level (0 to 5 years) – $50,845
• Junior (5 to 10 years) – $50,845 – $127,713
• Senior (10 years+) – $127,713+
• On the Basis of the location
Surveys would be indicating that ethical hacking jobs would be paying highest by firms in San Francisco, which would be up to $150 000, and lowest by firms in Minneapolis, which would be up to $97,000.
• California – $103,459
• Washington, D.C. – $97,081
• Maryland – $93,768
• New York – $92,606
• Virginia – $92,056
Begging to differentiate, the United States Department of Labor would be claiming that New York City would be paying out the highest average salary for CEH professionals.
• On the Basis of the job title:
CEH job titles would be varying even for the same type of role, but specialization such as the networking, forensics, or applications security might be able to give you an edge on your competitors. You wouldn’t have to take on a strictly ethical hacking job for commanding a high income if you would be having the CEH certification.
• Cyber Security Analyst – $48,083 – $118,990 which would be also including bonuses median of which would be $74,716.
• Forensics Computer Analyst – $42,685 – $118,615 which would be also including bonuses median of which would be $69,460.
• Information Security Analyst – $48,521 – $107,004 which would be also including bonuses median of which would be $70,817.
• Information Security Manager – $73,249 – $153,163 which would be also including bonuses median of which would be $108,662.
• Network Security Analyst – $41,361 – $106,829 which would be also including bonuses median of which would be $65,832.
• Penetration Tester – $50,845 – $127,713 which would be also including bonuses median of which would be $81,097.
• Security Engineer – $56,016 – $132,537 which would be also including bonuses median of which would be $88,170.
Given the nature of the job as well as the expertise required, ethical hackers would be highly paid employees with access to the most responsive data of a company. Therefore, probable employees must be highly skilled to be able to protect like a position, as well as face of a challenging set of selection criteria. Also, if you wish to have all the advantages and opportunities which are connected to this certification, you should obtain the study dumps, which would be offered at the SPOTO Club.