Over the years, Cisco would be developing numerous certifications, and these certifications would be evolving. The newly premeditated CCNA program would be helping you prove your skills in the ever-changing IT landscape. Until now CCNA would be consisting of domains such as Security, Collaboration, Routing and Switching, Service Provider, Data Center, etc. but it would be now covering network access, network fundamentals, IP services, IP connectivity, security fundamentals, as well as automation and programmability.
Why did Cisco would be bringing the changes to the training program as well as certifications?
IT Industry Experts would have proved that IT Networking is considered to be one of the fastest-growing industries. It would be growing at this pace due to the introduction of new technologies as well as developments. These developments in the IT industry would be now demanding new skills as well as job roles. The Certification Program would be depending on the integrity of protecting the organization as well as the relevancy of products designed. There are numerous things which you are required to know about the new 200-301 exam, first let’s have a look at the changes in Cisco Certifications. Also, check out the training courses which are being presented at the SPOTO Club.
Holistic Changes in Cisco Certifications
- DevNet Certifications Introduction: DevNet Certifications forms a critical, as well as a key component of the transitioning program for people from the Software and Programming Industry, could make maximum utilization of these certifications.
- Removal of Pre-requisites at the Associate and Professional Level: They have brought out flexibility as well as variety in choice for the candidates.
- Continuing Education for all: Continuing education would be proving to be a method for earning some extra credits for re-certification.
- Recognition for Completing Training Courses: Candidates would be now gaining recognition even after clearing one out of two modules.
- Updating and Consolidating of CCNA Training as well as Certifications: Combining various domains for forming a module that would be providing fundamental knowledge.
- Choice available for concentration exams at the Professional Level: Choices are going to be available for candidates for specializing in the domain of interest.
- Streamlined Certification Paths: Streamlining the Certification Path where the candidate now would have to give only 2 exams instead of giving 4 exams.
- Emeritus Lifetime Tenure: Emeritus Lifetime tenure for CCIE certifications would be maintaining continuously for 20 years.
What happens for the current CCNA Certified Candidate?
There would be two types of candidates, viz, the ones who would be already certified or the ones who are in the process of getting approved. Cisco would be influencing these candidates to complete their examinations before the cut off 24 February 2020. Once completion, this candidate would be able to migrate by obtaining the new CCNA Certification badge as well as a Learning Badge.
Continuing Education at CCNA Level
Continuing Education which would be available only for the CCIE will now be available on the CCNA and also for the CCNP Level. It is considered to be an alternative mechanism for re-certifying the CCNA program. Either the candidates could be taken up the exam as well as getting re-certified or accumulate continuing education credits. Continuing Education Credits could be collected by various means like attending Cisco Live or contributing to the exam which would be offering process as well as get credits for the same. These accumulated credits could be then utilized for re-certification. Hence if you wish to gain the study dumps, which would be offered by the SPOTO Club, to ensure your success with their study dumps formulated with their highly experienced professionals.