As the agile methodologies have shown an entirely new way of IT project management, the certified agile practitioner would have gained significant importance for running successful projects. There comes the craze for PMI-ACP certification preparation, which is considered to be the most recognized agile project management certification around the globe. This cross-domain agile certification would be correctly matched the required standardization of the agile process, which the agile community would be longing for some time. Not only project managers but also for agile developers, the PMI-ACP exam preparation is believed to be a giant leap towards successful agile implementation.
Your performance in the PMI-ACP examination is believed to be directly proportional to your learning strategies as well as smart preparation. Devising a near-perfect study plan as well as executing it, is considered to be undoubtedly the most robust part even when it would be compared to taking the actual exam. Most people would be failing to score because they don’t realize the intricacies which are being involved in a professional project management certification examination. They tend to underestimate its complexity and thus would be suffering due to last-minute preparations. Herein we would be discussing specific tips that would help you cracking the PMI-ACP certification examination in the first attempt. Before you, I would like to enroll yourself in some excellent training courses, like that offered at the SPOTO Club. It will increase your chances to the greatest extent.
Cracking Tips for the PMI-ACP exam
1. Duration of preparation: You are required to devote at least three months to prepare for your examination. If you adjourn at the beginning of your training, it might waste your efforts in the end.
2. Fixing your exam date: Scheduling your exam date well in advance would help you plan your studies. It would be considered crucial because if you were aware of the date of examination, that would motivate you to move towards achieving your learning objectives with the available time frame.
3. PMBOK Guide: Going through the PMBOK Guide at least twice will help you acquire ample knowledge for the exam. The Project Management Body of Knowledge, or shortly known as PMBOK Guide, will give you discerning information and techniques of both traditional and modern project management practices.
4. Preparing quick notes: Quick notes are those which would be containing only the most critical points in the form of hints. They would help you to revise before your exam.
5. Highlighter: If you would be utilizing textbooks and aren’t taking any notes, then using a highlighter for marking only the keywords are considered to be most critical to remember. It would be able to help you out in scanning and skimming. Highlighting a whole paragraph or entire sentences won’t be able to help you out during revision.
6. Mock exams: Mock exams or practice tests are believed to be the safest bets. Your success rate would be significant, depending upon the number of mock exams you would be undertaking. By consistently mock test practice, you would be tending to effectuate your learning curve development and learn from the mistakes you would commit.
7. Memorizing doesn’t work: Merely learning formulae mightn’t be turning out to be effective, as the certifying authority would be expecting you to understand the concepts as well as principles thoroughly and be able to apply them in exceptional circumstances.
So, if you wish to crack out the PMI-ACP Certification, follow these tips and acquire the study dumps offered at the SPOTO Club to gain success in a single attempt.