Certified Information Systems Auditor or CISA certification authenticates your knowledge for information systems auditing, control, assurance, security, cybersecurity, and governance. Provided by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association or the ISACA, the credential would be designed for IS and IT auditors tasked with evaluating an organization’s information systems to identify any issues or potential security threats. This globally recognized certification would be one of the few certificates specifically crafted for IT auditors.
|Categories||Exam Code||100% Pass Dumps|
|CISA/CISM proxy service|
CISA certification requirements
To apply for the CISA exam, you would require at least five years of professional information systems auditing, control, or security work experience within the last ten years. You would be able to receive a waiver for up to three years of experience if you would possess the following:
- Maximum of one year of experience of IS or one year of experience of non-IS auditing.
- The correspondent of a two or four-year degree, which could be substituted for one to two years of experience
- A master’s degree or bachelor’s degree from a university teaching the ISACA-sponsored curriculum could be substituted for one year of experience.
- A master’s degree in IT or IS from an accredited university would be equivalent to one year of experience.
ISACA would also offer exceptions for those who would have spent two years as a full-time university instructor in a relevant field, which could be substituted for one year of experience. Alternatively, you could opt for taking the exam before you meet the requirements, and once the requirements are met, you would be awarded the CISA designation. This is considered a practice encouraged by the ISACA, but you would require completing the prerequisites within five years after clearing the exam.
CISA Certifications would be great for filling out your resume with more experience and demonstrating your qualifications, but they could also boost your salary. As per the records of PayScale, the average salary for IT auditors with CISA certification would be about $99,000 per annum. Comparing PayScale cites, an IT auditor’s average wage would be about $65,000 and $85,301 for a senior IT auditor.
The CISA exam would be graded on a scale of 200 to 800 points. To pass, you would be requiring earning a score of 450 or higher. You would be provided four hours to complete the 150-question multiple-choice exam, which would be covering about five main job practice areas in IS audit, security, and control:
- Domain 1: The process of auditing information systems (21%)
- Domain 2: Management and Governance of IT (16%)
- Domain 3: Information systems development, acquisition, and implementation (18%)
- Domain 4: Information systems maintenance, operations, and service management (20%)
- Domain 5: Protection of information assets (25%)
So, if you would be looking forward to obtaining success in your very first attempt, you should go for the SPOTO CISA Exam Dumps to achieve success.
Latest Passing Report-100% pass guarantee
Recommend CISA exam study materials: